Top 5 of the highest paid actors.
We love movies. Constantly we end up with a popcorn box in our lap and refreshment on the chair handle in our favorite cinema. It is understandable really because you see and hear something normally you don’t experience in daily life: magic.
But who is responsible for such a magical universe and how do they do it? Below is a list of the best five actors and their income
#1 Dwayne Johnson,$64.5 Million
#2 Jackie Chan, $61 Million
#3 ,Matt Damon $55 Million
1. “The Martian” Collected About 630 Million Dollars.
2. Actor,Producer & Screenwriter.
3. Nominated To Academy Award For Best Actor.
4. Other Popular Movies, “Jason Bourne” Series and “The Great Wall”.
#4 Tom Cruise, $53 Million
1. Electrical Engineer By Profession.
2. Highest Earned Movie, “The Mission Impossible :Rogue Nation”.
3. 53 years Old Still Have The Ability To Perform As An Action Hero.
4. “Jack Reacher”Series And “Mena” Were The Best movies Among His Works.
5. Nabbed 3 Golden Globe Awards.
#5 Johnny Depp, $48 Million
1. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales Hit the theaters in May 2017.
2. Known as “Jack Sparrow” For His Role In The Pirates Of The Caribbean Series.
3. Recently Divorced,53 Years Old .
4. The Next Sequel “Pirates of the Caribbean: Alice Through The Looking Glass” Is Expected To Make A Huge Impact In The Box Office.
I think there is no person in the world that didn’t saw or at least heard of these actors. That is because their movies (turned franchise) were heavily promoted and dubbed in almost all countries.
The internet is also spreading rumors about Hollywood celebrities and some of them like “The rock” can even be found online on Instagram.