How to clean led tv screen
From day to day, our environment has been polluted by many factors and dusts and dirt can never be avoided even when you are inside your house. Have you ever wondered if there is a proper way of cleaning a television? Well, now you never have to wonder because the answer is yes.
From the cleaner to the type of cloth, when it comes to your Samsung LED TV, you want to make sure you are cleaning the television and not damaging it.
Read this article to know how to properly clean your television.
Start by unplugging your television. A black screen shows smudges and dirt better. Samsung LED televisions are supplied with a microfiber cloth. Similar cloths can be found at most electronic stores.
The cloth should be clean, soft, and lint free. Using paper towels and ordinary dish cloth could scratch the screen and are not recommended.
As for the cleaner, never use any type of window, or glass cleaner, soap, or any kind of alcohol based product.
We recommend using a standard screen cleaner, which again can be purchased at most electronic stores.
To Clean the Screen:
- First, try to wipe smudges and marks gently away with the cloth.
- If still visible, spray with some cleaner onto the microfiber cloth.
- Never spray directly onto the screen or any part of the television.
- Wipe the screen as gently as possible, LED screens are fragile and can be damaged if you apply too much pressure.
- When you’re finished, let the screen dry completely before you plug the television back in.
Simple and easy, right? But you have to adhere to these simple rules to avoid damaging your television.
It is important not to use any cleaners: you may have used it only once but you may end up regretting it for a couple of months to years.
Remember, a television that is well taken care of will always last.